Friday, August 1, 2008

from my heart flow

so i redid my blog header thing. you know, the thing right above the post you're reading right now. 




i like how it turned out A LOT,
but i'm sure i'll just keep changing it as i see fit.

the person who can tell me who/what is each in square, gets the title of my new favorite person.

it's been 8 days since i made a video!
i know i'm a terrible vlogger,
but i just hate to record in this tiny lifeless room,
and i don't want to record in the living room when the house isn't empty.

i know there are like 70+ people that end up seeing the videos,
but it's just different to have to some be able to hear/see you "in the act"


while i busy updating my blogger thing, 
i went ahead a did a little redesign for my desktop background...

click it and you can see the full size version.

it all started when i couldn't find a wallpaper i liked online,
so i thought i'd make my own, 
i made a few (non-fantastic) cute boy/band backgrounds,
but i always got tired of looking at the same thing.

so i set the thing to change every 15 minutes or something,
but i  realized i'd rather see everything at once.

thus the blogger pic and my desktop were born.
so 198 random pictures on my computer turned into 125x125 icons & about five hours later.
my personalized background was born.


hope you don't hate it!
but honestly if you do it's okay because i LOVE it.


p.s.
I WILL MAKE AT LEAST ONE VIDEO TOMORROW,
so look forward to that, 
i try just promising myself, 
but that almost never works,
and when i tell you guys about it, 
i feel obligated.


in a good way.

No comments: