Wednesday, August 20, 2008

oh what a night is tonight.

so tonight has been amazing.


today though i had my job orientation 
mentioned previously in yesterday's blog
and i had to watch ANOTHER video with detailed instructions on how to lift a box.
i swear to god 
if you don't know how to pick up a box by age 18 you deserve to throw your back out
i'm just saying.

then i came home and promptly fell asleep
because my parent's old age is rubbing off on me...
which means bowling as well as "the plan" is postponed till sometime later this week.


tonight though at like midnight i got brownies,

and the GQ with james franco on the cover!

which only has a FOUR PAGE spread, which is bullshit, because that thing is huge.

while i was out i picked up a frosty,
because it would be stupid not to.

and then i was a part of a basketball shorts/hot boys who play music party,

i'm still a part of it actually.

yay from fattie foods, hot boys, and massive amounts of clothes.

speaking of which
my laundry is FINALLY done aaaaand,

my closet is full,


and so are my big and small laundry baskets,



AND so is my rolling hamper.


and there's still a load of laundry on my bed.


p.s.
apparently my ex boyfriend works the night shift at walgreens. :I

No comments: