Tuesday, March 3, 2009

the future looks bright

maybe i'll blog everyday for the rest of march,.


not always with something amazing or profound,

but always something,

that way this time in my life isn't lost,

and i'll have some kind of record of what my life was like,

at the beginning of my time with forever 21;


because this has the potential to change my life,

it's why i haven't been posting,

or making videos, 

i need to put the whole of my concentration into this right now.


unfortunately that means i don't have a few hours to make a video that i'm proud of, and if i can't do that, then i refuse to do it halfway.



tomorrow i think i'll share with you "the saddest song in the world".


pee to the ess

i JUST got home from work.

i told you, this is kind of my life right now.

sorry, in advance

No comments: