Thursday, May 15, 2008

will someone please call a surgeon. who can crack my ribs and repair this broken heart.

so i'm sitting here in my vintage apartment

wearing my favorite vintage cardigan


watching thee best newly vintage television show

as a refresher for the very non-vintage but equally fabulous movie debut.


current i'm re-experiencing the infamous downfall of carrie & aidan;

and it's moments like this,
as i sit on my tiny/adorable ikea couch
watching the heartbreak/confusion in sjp's eyes
as aidan days he needs her to marry him
so that the whole world knows that she is his;
and as she asks "who else's would i be?",
you can see that they both know who.

as i sip from my mega jug of cherry pepsi from the KFC around the corner


i think....


"unemployment ain't half bad."




p.s.

it's hot as a bitch outside.
i move 600 fucking miles away and what do i get? 
a heat wave.

No comments: