Thursday, May 29, 2008

working nine to five, what a way to make a living

well, not exactly.


today was supposed to be my first non-official-but-still-getting-paid-for-it day at banana republic,


but then while i was at target 

(because where else would i be?)

i got a call, or should i say, missed a call from the hiring manager.


she said that there was no one to teach the orientation class

i secretly think that they just didn't want to miss the sex and the city midnight showing

cause we were going to cut it pretty close.

and that it would be rescheduled to next thursday.


which i'm totally fine with honestly;

because if today were both my first day at banana 

and 

the day i went to the midnight showing of the sex and the city movie...


my brain might have exploded and come out my nose in strings.


also,


in reference to the blog, 

i know i've been posting a lot lately but, 


one: a lot has been going on in my life lately, and i think the blog should reflect that.


two: once i get my job i think i'll be blogging less, so i want to preemptively make up for my absence;

even though i'm fairly certain that only like two people read this thing.

regardless of the number of readers, this is more for my sanity than anything else,

so there's that.



now back to the stalling, so i don't go crazy with anticipation.



i'm far too gay for my own good.

No comments: