Tuesday, July 22, 2008

it breaks my heart.

so my internet fa-reaked out last night.
and i'm uber upset about it,
why you ask?
because i was supposed to get on the internets
and do some video-type chatting
or text type chatting, 
either way i was totally down for it.

but yeah, as soon as i got home from yoga,
(which made me unable to move when i woke up this morning,)
i click-ity click on my ichat,
aaaand, i don't hear the "what up yo?"
that means that i've signed in.

medium story short.
i wasn't able to sign in until 9:4something.
which is like 11:4something in chicago.
don't quote me on that, i've never been good at time zone related things.
i was upset.
because natalie and caitlin are the most.
to say the least
the very least.




i'm going to go make a video now.
probably.
it's going to be about how my two obsessions have collided.
music, and buying random shit.



p.s.
don't do yoga, it fucked my shit up.

No comments: