Sunday, July 6, 2008

i've made up my mind, no need to think it over

so i haven't posted here in a while and i'm super upset about it.

between trying to make regular videos and the big move
(which was ridiculously more stressful than i originally thought)



well the move is technically over.
that is to say, i'm in victorville
some of my boxes are in the garage and some in the shed.

as far as my room, i'm in the room i had in high school.
which is painted white.
and my collage isn't up,
so it's incredibly bland.

in two weeks when the rents are on vacation 
i'll be painting the front room 
(it's bigger and has hardwood floors)
then i'll reassemble the fashion mag collage
then my youtube viewers will have something interesting to look at 
while i'm rambling away in my videos.

so there's that.


p.s. 
if my victorville friends are reading this,
then stop being bitches,
in case you didn't know,
(which those of you i've talked to claim you didn't)
i'm back in town and we need to hang out.

i love my parents and all, but hot damn.
i can only take so many stories about the crazy people on the price is right.

No comments: