Friday, January 23, 2009

for the first time in a very long time,

i know, i'll be okay...



1) i'm newly re-obssesed with my soft toned girl singers,
it's kiersten and emily and laura and meiko all over the place!


2) today was basically the best day i've had since i moved back down here.


i got a job at forever21
(they're opening a new one in the mall so it's permanent!)
then when i was getting a duplicate social security card
(you have to have it for orientation)
it started to rain,
and if you know me and this town,
then you know how rare and fantastic that is.



my new card will be here in two weeks,
and my orientation is on the 2nd.



p.s.
that reminds me, 
since i'll be halfway down on the 2nd anyway,
i'm going to visit a boy from my past...


i don't want to jinx anything, 
but i will say it's not who any of you think it is.

more on that later.

No comments: